Monday, December 10, 2012

Avon Product

My next post I will be featuring a product from Avon from the Anew line called 'Genics'. My mother, Eleanor recently started selling Avon again and earlier today I conducted an interview with her about her favorite Avon product.



Anew Genics: This product is from Avons Anew Anti Aging Line. It firms & tightens the skin and with extended use makes the skin look up to 10 years younger. My mother Eleanor has been testing this product out for about 6 months now and she see remarkable results. Based on her results she highly recommends this product. The scent of this product is very soft and suttle and just a small amount applied to the face daily produces remarkable results with continuous use.

This product can be purchased by my mother Eleanor. You contact her by email: Avonladee2@aol.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment