Monday, May 13, 2013

Makeup for Charity

I was presented with the opportunity to donate my time for a fashion show. It was a charity event for the Jordan River Village In Middle East that seeks to enrich the lives of Jewish, Muslim & Christian children ages 9-18 in the region suffering life-threatening conditions. So I was ver happy to donate my time. I only had time to do two models for makeup but the results came out fabulous! I wish I could have taken more pictures of the make up I did myself. The photos of the girls on the run way I do not own the credits too. They were taken by several photographers. I would name them but I'm unsure due to taking them off facebook.  But heres the photos that I found & some that I took. =]


These are the ones i did not take below. If you own the rights to these photos and would like me to post your info you can email me at jlong1118@aol.com and I will be happy to do so.












No comments:

Post a Comment